KITTING & FULFILLMENT
“Identity is cause;
brand is effect.”
Kitting is the process in which individually separate but related items are grouped, packaged, and supplied together as one unit.
Utilizing Printcraft's kitting service can:
- Free up warehouse space in your facility as we have plenty of warehouse to store your items until they are needed,
- Reduce your labor costs and headaches associated with hiring and training staff to kit for you.
- Improve productivity by not requiring staffers to stop what they are doing to set up a line.
- Our contracted kitting service comes with vendor managed inventory, where we insure that supplies are on hand based on historical or projected figures.
- And last but not least our kitting service will improve your cash flow as we maintain ownership of inventory until it is consumed.
Printcraft matched Kaycee with a dedicated team of printing consultants. Together they collaborated to ensure that she received the ideal quality of labels, pouches, and other materials which would truly showcase and protect her unique product.
She started to form a community of like-minded individuals who shared her passion, and Kimana began to thrive. Yet as the business grew, her needs evolved. By 2018, her quarterly company gatherings now included dozens of associates. Each member of her team was unique and very specialized. She needed to be able to demonstrate that their individual value was important, and to provide them with the customized tools that would enable them to succeed.
In the summer of 2013, Kaycee Jones came into Printcraft Press with a bold vision. She had just moved to the high, rugged desert plains of Southeast Idaho. She was fascinated by the many plants and animals that could not just "live" – but thrive in such an inhospitable environment. Thus, her company, Kimana* (the native Shoshone word meaning “butterfly”) was born.
To make her dream a reality, she knew it was going to be vital to communicate the meaning of the brand and her story through the right product packaging, marketing collateral, and training tools.
The Kimana Life Company
At the same time – Printcraft had also grown and evolved. At the new 52,500 square foot facility, there was now the capability to digitally print and shape a nearly infinite combination of materials. Each associate could now have a highly customized name badge, table tents, and entire suite of collateral! Working together, they implemented the newest technology to incorporate QR coding and information management tools.
Printcraft was even able to create tailored kits for each of Kimana’s events, managing the entire warehousing, assembly, and fulfillment processes.
Contact us today to learn how we can help your business to thrive.
*Name and some details have been changed to protect client's proprietary information.